- Well known and respected employer who offer great, collaborative working culture
- Equivalent of $70,000 p.a plus superannuation plus 9 day working fortnight!
- CBD Fringes, modern offices - initially working from home until further notice
This well known and respected organisation is seeking an experienced Payroll Officer with Chris 21 experience.
The role requires previous payroll processing including an understanding with super, tax, reconciliations, and month end. The company is based near the station in the CBD fringes.
• Data Entry for new starters
• Review of the Time & Attendance Data feed
• Payroll accounting
• Payroll reconciliations
• Dealing with superannuation issues
• Assisting with payroll queries and enquiries as required
To be considered for this opportunity you must have 6 months plus payroll experience with Chris21 or iChris experience years experience working in a payroll position. You will have a real passion for payroll and the desire to work hard and further develop your payroll knowledge.
Sound like you? hit "apply" to submit your CV.