Payroll Officer - Chris21 / iChris Essential
|Job Title:||Payroll Officer - Chris21 / iChris Essential|
|Job Published:||February 14, 2020 17:47|
This reputable property company is seeking a Payroll Officer. This position is paying around $80k - $90k package including super and is located in the Sydney CBD. The company prides itself on maintaining a very collaborate and social work environment. The position requires previous experience with Chris21 or iChris.
• Processing fortnightly and monthly payroll within in a team environment in iChris
• Data Entry for new starters, employee changes and terminations
• Review of the Time & Attendance Data feed
• Leave calculations including parental, long service, annual, sick & workers comp etc.
• Assist with Month end and year end tasks
• Award and EBA interpretation
• Reconciliation of superannuation and payroll tax
• Assisting with payroll queries and enquiries as required
• Previous experience in a high volume payroll position doing end to end processing
• iChris or Chris21 experience would is essential
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Involvement in system implementation or system change desirable
• Strong knowledge of Payroll and Tax legislation, ideally EBA's and Awards
Apply now to be considered.