Payroll Officer - Chris21 / iChris Essential
|Job Title:||Payroll Officer - Chris21 / iChris Essential|
|Job Published:||February 14, 2020 17:47|
This reputable property company is seeking a Payroll Officer. This position is paying around $80k - $90k package including super and is located in the Sydney CBD. The company prides itself on maintaining a very collaborate and social work environment. The position requires previous experience with Chris21 or iChris.
• Processing fortnightly and monthly payroll within in a team environment in iChris
• Data Entry for new starters, employee changes and terminations
• Review of the Time & Attendance Data feed
• Leave calculations including parental, long service, annual, sick & workers comp etc.
• Assist with Month end and year end tasks
• Award and EBA interpretation
• Reconciliation of superannuation and payroll tax
• Assisting with payroll queries and enquiries as required
• Previous experience in a high volume payroll position doing end to end processing
• iChris or Chris21 experience would is essential
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Involvement in system implementation or system change desirable
• Strong knowledge of Payroll and Tax legislation, ideally EBA's and Awards
Apply now to be considered.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's