Payroll Officer - Implementation Lead
|Job Title:||Payroll Officer - Implementation Lead|
|Contact Name:||Oliver Gillespie|
|Job Published:||February 05, 2020 10:01|
Your responsibilities will include, but may not be limited to;
• Data Entry for new starters, employee changes and terminations
• Processing end to end weekly and monthly payroll
• Review of the Time & Attendance Data feed
• Leave calculations including parental, long service, annual, sick & workers comp etc.
• Assist with Month end and year end tasks
• Award and EBA interpretation
• Reconciliation of superannuation and payroll tax
• Assisting with payroll queries and enquiries as required
You will have a minimum 3 years' experience in a high volume, end-to-end, payroll position. You will have strong excel and numeracy skills, great attention to detail. Ideally you will have experience in a business with multiple sites nationally.
If this sounds like you, please apply now!