An opportunity has arisen for a highly motivated part-time Payroll Officer to join the team on a part-time basis within this highly regarded Not-For-Profit based in the CBD.
An industry leader in their field, the business has grown significantly in Australia over recent years and consistently returns strong financial results.
As the successful candidate you will:
- End to end payroll duties of approximately 120 employees (permanent) and up to 200-300 casual employees seasonally
- Leave calculations including parental, long service, annual, sick & workers comp etc.
- Data Entry for new starters, employee changes and terminations
- Assist with Month end tasks
- Award interpretation
- Reconciliation of superannuation and payroll tax
- Assisting with payroll queries and enquiries as required
- Assist the transactional team with Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable duties.
- Data Cleansing/Mapping
- A minimum of 2-3 experience in a similar role
- Experience in Not For Profit is advantageous
- Advanced Excel skills
- Exposure to SAGE micropay is desirable
- Attention to detail and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Adaptive & Open to new challenges
For a confidential conversation, please contact Aisling Flynn on
0458275883 or apply directly.