Your responsibilities will include, but may not be limited to;
- Data Entry for new starters, employee changes and terminations
- Processing end-to-end weekly and monthly payroll
- Review of the Time & Attendance Data feed
- Leave calculations
- Assist with Month end-and year-end tasks
- Award and EBA interpretation
- Reconciliation of superannuation and payroll tax
- Dealing with queries
- Adhoc duties as required
You will have previous experience in an end-to-end payroll position. You will have strong excel and numeracy skills, great attention to detail and prior use of a large payroll system (ie Preceda, Chris21, Micropay, ADP etc). Ideally you will have experience in a business with multiple sites nationally.
If this sounds like you, please apply now!