Reporting to the Payroll Manager you will be responsible for the below:
- Maintain in-house time and attendance program
- Employee detail maintenance
- Set up new employees and conduct terminations
- Check international employee VISA rights
- Liaise with Stakeholders
- Perform the fortnightly payment runs to employees
- Answer payroll queries from staff
To be considered for this role is is essential that you have experience in an end to end payroll processing position. You will need to have an excellent customer service ethic and be a confident communicator.
If you are interested in this role and have the relevant skillset please click "apply" to submit your CV.