Your main duties will include:
- Processing end to end payroll including process terminations, workers compensation administration, tax accounting and monthly management reporting.
- Manage and process the banking requirements for the timely payment of wages on a weekly, fortnightly and monthly basis.
- Assist in the preparation and develop of forecasts and budgets for salaries and wages for management reporting.
- Prepare banking requirements for the timely payment of wages and superannuation.
- Interpret and analyse industrial awards and payroll legislation and ensure the business is compliant.
- Maintain internal wages and superannuation records.
- Answering questions from employees and supervisors regarding payroll matters
- Maintain records on Annual Leave, Personal leave, and all other applicable leave
- Build efficiencies in the payroll process function including automation of processing where possible
You will be able to build strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders and have a very high standard of accuracy and attention to detail. You will have a positive attitude, be a strong team player and pride yourself on your customer service skills.
For further information, please call Tiffany Way on 07 3854 3802.
If you are interested in joining a business going through a period of growth, please hit ‘Apply’ or email firstname.lastname@example.org