This is a very flexible role, offering part time hours.
As the Payroll Officer your key responsibilities will include;
- Processing weekly pays for several entities and compiling summaries for each site which includes validating multiple timesheets and other wage related documents
- You will also be required to distribute and manage all payslips, STP files, weekly and monthly costing reports to finance, and ongoing reports to site managers
- Preparing monthly pays for processing.
- Validating and entering to D-bit all leave forms, cash out forms, terminations.
- Updating WorkCover portal with payroll information.
- Resolving payroll discrepancies, calculations etc.
- Maintaining the inbox for all payroll queries
- Enter new employees, updating payroll information e.g. change of address, bank details, rate of pay.
- Maintaining payroll operations by following policies and procedures,
- Filing – electronic and physical documents, maintaining payroll records.
- Any ad hoc duties, as required to ensure completion of tasks by payroll.
You will be flexible and enjoy working in a fast paced and busy team.
Given the varied nature of the role you will need to think on your feet and be a natural problem solver. You will be a strong user of MS Excel and be happy to get into the details.
If you are looking for a flexible part-time role please call Sarah Kennedy or apply below;
07 3854 3801/ email@example.com