Payroll Officer - part-time - c$75K
|Job Title:||Payroll Officer - part-time - c$75K|
|Salary:||c$70-75K plus super (pro rata)|
|Job Published:||September 28, 2018 09:01|
Your responsibilities will include, but may not be limited to;
• Data Entry for new starters, employee changes and terminations
• Processing end to end weekly and monthly payroll
• Review of the Time & Attendance Data feed
• Leave calculations including parental, long service, annual, sick & workers comp etc.
• Assist with Month end and year end tasks
• Award and EBA interpretation
• Reconciliation of superannuation and payroll tax
• Assisting with payroll queries and enquiries as required
* This is a part-time opportunity with flexibility around days/hours (max 30 hours per week). Please only apply if you can genuinely commit permanently to part-time working hours, as this role does not have the potential to change to full-time hours.*
You will have a minimum 3 years' experience in a high volume, end-to-end, payroll position. You will have strong excel and numeracy skills, great attention to detail and prior use of a large payroll system (ie Chris21, Micropay, ADP etc). Ideally you will have experience in a business with multiple sites nationally.
If this sounds like you, please apply now!