Our client is an Australian healthcare business that have seen notable growth over the past year. With 200 employees across the nation, this is a hands-on role for an experienced Payroll professional looking to step into a long-term role.
They are seeking an experienced Payroll professional to work in a a stand-alone role looking after a Payroll of 200 employees. Parking on-site is provided and WFH is on offer long term.
Reporting to the Finance Director, duties include:
- Process end-to-end Fortnightly and Monthly payroll for up to 200 staff
- Maintaining employee data
- Processing on boarding & terminations
- Managing the administration, calculation, payment and reconciliation of all superannuation contributions & payroll tax
- Process time sheets (fortnightly/monthly pay runs)
- Adhere to Payroll statutory requirements
- Interpret of EBA and Modern Award
- Ad-hoc involvement with the system implementation
- Arrange new starters
- Experience with payroll accounting - reconciliations are essential
- Minimum 3-5 years of end-to-end payroll experience
- Knowledge of basic accounting principles is essential. Tasks include payroll tax reconciliations and balance sheet reconciliations for annual leave
- Experience with numerous EBAs
For more information contact Schenuk Wijesekera (firstname.lastname@example.org) or apply using the "Apply" button.