They are seeking an additional experienced Payroll Officer who brings expertise in complex organizations. This role is offered on 3 days/ 24hours a week give or take. The role is based in CBD, and hours are flexible.
The payroll function is outsourced, working closely with the rest of the Payroll team, your duties will include:
- Processing backpays and/or correction pays when required
- Set-Up and maintaining employee master files in payroll system
- Configure pay component codes in payroll system
- Resolving payroll related queries and issues
- Liaising with payroll provider for support on system-related issues
- Performing monthly reporting
- Ensure correct coding and allocation of payroll invoices
- Monthly reconciliation of payroll data to the general ledger including processing payroll journals
If you are an experienced Payroll Officer seeking a flexible and rewarding opportunity then please get in touch as soon as possible for more information.