Passionate about research, education and health?
Join this non-for-profit organisation in the health field near Parramatta in a temp- perm opportunity. This company is one of the largest research institutes in Australia, set up to improve the health and well-being of people.
Working in a tight-knit, collaborative team of 5, and reporting to the Head of Finance your primary responsbility will be to assist in all aspects of payroll processing. Duties will include;
- entry of new starters into payroll system
- processing timesheets, contract extensions, funding source variations, and terminations
- calculating and processing pay increases
- PAYG Payment Summary generation and distribution
- Superannuation lodgements
- payroll system administration
- liaising with external salary packaging provider as required; calculating and facilitating salary recoveries
- payroll and leave general journal preparation and upload
- ad hoc employee/salary enquiries and reporting; and other duties as required.
You are an experienced and autonmous Payroll professesional who is perhaps looking to return to the work force in an Part time capacity and or take on a second role.
Immediate start required, or two week's notice max.
The succesful candidate will have strong communication skills, a professional approach and positive outlook.
Please apply without hesitation if this sounds of interest or call Phillip Pham on 9775 5922 for a confidential discussion.