Payroll Manager (stand-alone)
|Job Title:||Payroll Manager (stand-alone)|
|Job Published:||December 03, 2019 11:34|
The Payroll Specialist will be solely responsible for the accurate and timely processing of the fortnightly payroll for all staff across Australia. You will be the first point of contact for all payroll queries and payroll report requests.
Duties will include but aren't limited to:
- Fortnightly payroll for all permanent, casual and contracted staff.
- Manage all leave applications, processing and accrual in the HR system.
- Managing Superannuation, Workers Compensation and Payroll Tax filing and reporting in line with statutory regulations.
- Calculate possible termination or redundancy payments.
- Develop and implement payroll policies and processes as required.
- Work with the Finance team on monthly commission processing.
- Undertake all system upgrades and/or implementations.
- Regular reporting and monitoring eg. probation, leave accruals including excessive leave accrual, long service and recurring absenteeism.
- Assist in payroll and headcount budget preparation as requested.
- Undertake month end and general ledger reporting and analysis for Finance.
Requirement to be Successful:
- 5 years' full function payroll experience for 100+ staff, across a mix of permanent, part-time, casual and contracted staff.
- Strong numeracy and excel skills.
- Experience in payroll analysis will be highly regarded.
If you have the relevant skillset please contact Morgan Seeneevassen at email@example.com or click "apply" to submit your CV.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's