The main focus of this contract will be to interpret 10-15 Enterprise Agreements (EA’s) and assist in building a new framework into the time and attendance system and payroll system. You will have a strong understanding in not just how the EA’s impact the payroll from a processing side, but the changes that need to be made in the back end of the system in order to accommodate this.
Other key duties will include:
- Provide payroll and self service support to employees in utilising the new system.
- Assist with ERP payroll reporting project support and testing
- Be responsible for system audits and testing
- Develop payroll and system related policies and procedures for new systems
- Respond to high level queries including award interpretation and system advice
- Perform various payroll system testing including parallel pay runs and UAT
- Attend project meetings as required.
Ideally you will come from an end to end payroll function and you would have been involved in numerous payroll projects where you have been hands on in different stages of implementation as well as interpreting a high number of awards and making amendments in a payroll system to reflect these. You will be able to work to tight deadlines and have a strong customer service focus.
If you would like to know further information, please call Tiffany Way on 07 3854 3802.