As a result of business change, this group have adapted to a new market, restructuring operations and putting in place a strategy focused on modernizing their business, ranging from their supply chain, technology, operations, people, and leadership.
In a newly created position, this role will be a hybrid between Payroll and HR Operations and will have the following focus:
- Integrate a timesheet and attendance system to their existing payroll system.
- Review processes and make efficiencies via automation of the payroll function including time sheeting, payroll and onboarding.
- Manage and be responsible for the end to end payroll function for approx. 300-500 staff including process terminations, workers compensation administration, tax accounting and monthly management reporting.
- Assist in the preparation and develop of forecasts and budgets for salaries and wages for management reporting.
- Assist with the development of dashboards for HR metrics.
- Assist the HR team with recruitment, selection and onboarding of staff during their busy season.
- Work with the HR team in assisting with salary reviews and benchmarking exercises.
- Other projects as required by HR.
The successful candidate will have strong payroll experience and have been heavily involved in system implementations and payroll technology projects. You will naturally be interested in process improvement, technology and automation in order to do this role justice and be interested in a broader role across HR Operations and Payroll in the future.
You will naturally be able to build strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders and have a very high standard of accuracy and attention to detail. You will have a positive attitude, be a strong team player and pride yourself on your customer service skills.
For further information, please call Tiffany Way on 07 3854 3802. Or please hit ‘Apply’ or email firstname.lastname@example.org