Reporting into the Payroll Manager, you will be responsible for the processing of weekly and monthly payrolls and developing automated reporting and dashboards to support the business.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Process the weekly and monthly payrolls of approx. 500 staff
- Maintain, review and confirm the accuracy of payroll records, payroll and HR system data including position management, system testing and entering of rosters and other payroll requirements.
- Respond to payroll queries and maintain centralised payroll inbox.
- Undertake all reporting requirements for superannuation, payroll tax, single touch payroll and others as required.
- Carry out end of month and end of year processes and obligations
- Liaise with third parties and carry out the calculation, payment and reconciliation of payroll deductions including superannuation, long service leave, salary sacrificing, short term incentive and bonus payments, novated leases, and termination payments
- Interpret and provide advice on the relevant industrial instruments and relevant awards
- Provide support with job evaluations, salary reviews, incentive payments, payroll audits, and general HR activities
- Identify, analyse and interpret data to identify trends or patterns in payroll to assist with Management decisions, including leave provisioning, costing, overtime, payroll payments, and headcount.
- Perform End of Month Reconciliations of HR and payroll data to facilitate financial functions
- Facilitate payroll audits, ensuring all documentation and processing is kept to audit standards
- Coordinate the transfer of HR and payroll data from Express HR to TM1 to drive improved HR reporting
The successful candidate will have extensive payroll experience within a large ERP and have a strong knowledge of payroll and employment legislation and compliance issues including the ability to interpret awards and Enterprise Agreements. You will have experience of undertaking payroll reporting and data analysis and be able to provide valuable insight across both the HR and payroll function.
There is some flexibility in terms of hours and working from home options for the right candidate.
If you would like to know more information, please call Tiffany Way on 07 3854 3802 or click Apply Now!