Australian-based Legal organization based in Sydney's CBD is expanding their presence and seeking a Payroll Officer / Accounts Assistant on a full time basis to replace an existing employee on a 12 Month Contract. They have an energetic, high performing and collaborative team. This role is to start immediately.
The position is paying $75k - $85k package including super.
- Standalone, end to end processing for 200 employees on a fortnightly basis
- Tasked with the end-to-end Accounts Payable Function
- Entering of new starters, processing of terminations and redundancies
- Reporting summaries of earning, taxes, deductions, and leave
- Responding to employee queries
- Daily banking and bank reconciliations
- Daily receipting
- Posting journals
- Assisting with month end financial reporting
- At least 3 years of experience in a payroll processing position and ideally standalone processing experience
- Exposure to month end responsibilities such as posting journals, bank recs, and reporting
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal (no spelling or grammatical errors on CV)