Reporting to the Finance Manager, your responsibilities will include, however not be limited to;
- Control of the payroll system and employee-related areas of the firm's ERP
- Processing monthly (permanent) and fortnightly (casual) payroll
- Processing and managing regulatory requirements (PAYG, Super, Workers Comp, Payroll Tax)
- Maintain and manage staff insurance programs
- Month reconciliations for all payroll general ledger codes & generating journals where required
- Administer the firm's corporate credit card program (applications/cancellations etc)
- Process invoices as required and act as back-up to AP
- Deal with all payroll enquiries
- Other duties/projects as required
You will be a "switched on", enthusiastic and professional Payroll Specialist with a proven ability to multi-task. You will enjoy working in a team environment however also be capable of working independently and, most importantly, enjoy liaising with finance and non finance contacts at all levels.
If this sounds like you, hit 'Apply' and send through your CV.