Our client is a privately owned leading national provider of retail transport solutions across Australia. With a fleet of high quality vehicles, they offer high-quality services on an end to end basis across transportation, container receipt, storage, warehouse pick and pack, project management, supervision and on-site services.
Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer, you will be an integral member of the finance team and take an active and hands on role in working daily with the Finance, Operations and Sales teams as well as a range of external stakeholders.
- Setting up new employees and departing employees in Attache' and HumanForce payroll applications,
- Processing weekly the payroll for casual and permanent employees,
- Weekly and monthly payroll related reporting and processing of statutory obligations, including payroll tax, superannuation, PAYG and WorkCover,
- Chasing up collection of Accounts Receivable and resolving any claims, and
- Ad hoc projects from time to time.
As the successful candidate you will demonstrate the necessary payroll experience, adept with weekly pay runs. Experience using Attache’ software will be highly regarded but not necessary. Accounts receivable experience will also be beneficial in this role.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Charlotte Warke on 0411 354 866 or apply directly to the advertisement.