Is a leading, ASX-listed diversified entertainment group. It is a house-hold name and a long established leader in the industry.
The opportunity exists for a technically adept Payroll specialist to join a tight-knit team, as 2ic to the Payroll Manager. The role will sit in an advisory capacity answering complex queries that may arise for a large business (e.g., redundancy calculations, back-pay quotes etc.) and taking on project work for ongoing improvement.
It will also take a leading position on project work and you will also be called to continually drive process improvements in current procedures, both driven by you and/or in unison with the manager.
- Minimum 5 years of Australian Payroll knowledge, having worked for large, complex businesses
- Knowledge of legislation
- Demonstrated experience in payroll project management and leading process improvement initiatives, within large organisations.
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills - Vlookup, Pivot Tables
- Experience with Preceda & Kronos preferred but not essential
- Be a team player through and through