Our client is an Australian funds management business that has seen notable growth over the past year. This is a hands-on role for an experienced Payroll professional looking to step into an exciting 12-month fixed-term contract.
They are seeking an experienced Payroll professional to work in a small team role looking after high-volume payroll. Located just outside the CBD, with a train station close by. Some flexibility of WFH is on offer, with set days in the office.
Reporting to the Manager, duties include:
- Ensuring all payroll related functions are carried out efficiently in accordance with industrial instruments, regulations, company policies, procedures and practises.
- Ensuring proper maintenance and availability of payroll system.
- Contribute to the delivery of a high quality payroll service through the efficient, timely and accurate processing of payroll information and variations.
- Ensure compliance with statutory and organisational requirements through adherence to relevant processes and controls.
- Participate in process improvement and system enhancement.
- Process high-volume, end to end fortnightly pay runs.
- Minimum 5 years+ experience in payroll administration
- Experience using Chris21 Payroll System or a similar payroll system- not essential, but preferred.
- Demonstrated knowledge of payroll and HR administration concepts, principles, practices and procedures.
- Experience in administering an in-house payroll function.
- Knowledge and experience in the interpretation and application of relevant Awards and Agreements.
For more information contact Andrew Nicholls (firstname.lastname@example.org) or apply using the "Apply" button.