Payroll Specialist (Part-time)
|Job Title:||Payroll Specialist (Part-time)|
|Job Published:||February 10, 2021 13:15|
This is a full function Payroll position, responsible for providing timely payment of employee salaries and associated deductions, and payments in accordance with the relevant awards, contracts, legislation, and internal policies.
Responsibilities will include:
- Process fortnightly and monthly pay cycles in an end to end capacity for ANZ & PNG Operations
- Assisting the finance team in end of month processing for tax and superannuation payments
- Managing payroll calculations in relation to terminations, redundancies, and entitlements
- Complete validation checks to ensure data integrity between the payroll and HRIS system is upheld
- Interpreting multiple awards and assisting in application
- Monitor customer enquiries, via phone and email
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of two years of payroll experience, with knowledge across New Zealand and Papua New Guinea payroll highly desirable, as is exposure to Global Mobility and DFAT funding project work. Strong time management and attention to detail are also key.
Please apply below or call (07) 3854 3805 for a confidential discussion.