Reporting to the Payroll Manager your duties will include:
- Manage and continually improve the quality and efficiency of payroll processes.
- Ensure compliance with payroll legislation and standards.
- Provide effective leadership and direction to the payroll team to ensure efficient and effective of payroll services.
- Maintain a strong customer service focus.
- Provide guidance and technical expertise to the wider payroll team.
- Assist the Payroll Manager with ad hoc duties when required.
You will thrive working in a fast paced environment and enjoy leading and supporting members within the team. You will have strong experience dealing with various stakeholders across the broader business and have the ability to work autonomously in a high volume environment.
If you are interested in this position please hit ‘Apply’ or call Savannah on 07 3854 3806.