- Prior Team Management Essential
- Working from Home Options
- Chris21 Highly Regarded
Your responsibilities include, but may not be limited to;
- Supervise the payroll team
- Training of new and current Payroll team
- Manage payroll end-to-end process
- Ensure payroll is processed in an accurate, compliant and timely manner
- Monitor the accurate processing of new starters, transfers, promotions and terminations
- Interpret and apply multiple awards
- Assist in Month End and EOY process
- Continuous review of team performance
- Other duties as reasonably required.
You will be an experienced Payroll Supervisor/Team Leader who has worked in a high-volume environment and managed a team. You will have experience on a large payroll system - ideally Chris21 and also have strong excel skills. You will have outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal.
If this sounds like you, contact Tara or send your CV by hitting apply.