Australian-based company of 450 employees is seeking a Standalone Payroll Supervisor to join their team. The position will report into the CFO, oversee the end to end payroll process and manage direct reports down the line if the company expands. The company has an excellent, close-knit culture that has a family feel, but also needs a candidate who is resilient and able to guide them through the jobseeker payments and pandemic.
The company is in a great position to weather the COVID-19 pandemic and come out stronger on the other side.
- Weekly payroll processing for 450 employees weekly
- Processing workers compensation, terminations, redundancies, and leave
- Reporting summaries of earning, taxes, deductions, and leave
- Responding to queries
- Assisting with management of jobkeeper payments
- Payroll reporting on a monthly basis
- Ad hoc reporting and projects
- At least 5 to 7 years of end to end payroll experience, preferably in an FMCG or retail environment
- Experience in a standalone or payroll position
- Excellent communication and business partnering skills