Prestigious Financial services organisation are looking for a Technical Pega Systems Support Analyst to join their Business Applications team. In this role, you will be working in a highly motivated team that works on the latest Pega platform. You will have exposure to the CRM & Mobile(Android/IOS) Pega applications and interfaces both on-prem and cloud. This includes diagnosis, resolution, root cause analysis of issues and identifies and document problem workarounds. You will also ensure service requests are appropriately actioned according to service levels and performance targets. You will provide technical support to core business application environments to ensure 24x7 availability.
What you will be doing;
- Provide application support to business users through problem-solving
- Investigating and resolving technical issues related to IT application systems
- Work with business users and IT colleagues to ensure timely resolutions are provided to identified issues
- Support Pega production environments.
- Develop and Maintain Documentation related to Standard Operations Procedures
- Contribute to improving the efficiency of the Priority Response process and procedure
- Ensure that established procedures and standards are adhered to
- Provide effective support and minimize downtime to the business by liaising with developers, back end support, database administrators and vendors
- Collaborate with other team members to improve the overall performance delivered to customers
- Participate in after-hours and weekend support
- Good understanding of the capabilities of Middleware integration product stack, BPM processing and using the components appropriately for the implementation.
- Get involved & take responsibility in requirement gathering/understanding, development, debugging and maintenance of projects.
Experience required to be successful;
- Prior experience in Pega support / Analysis of large complex 24x7 application environments ideally in the financial services industry
- Experience with IT Service management within ITSM / ITIL framework
- Strong experience with PEGA application technical support
- Pega CSA or CSSA version 7 certification preferred.
- Experience in working on multiple operating systems (Windows, Unix)
- Experience on Database design and development of SQL Queries in ANSI standard OR any of the RDMS.
- Experience with development & deployment tools such as Maven, Jenkins and Ant scripts.
- Must have experience with issue tracking tools JIRA and Service Now.
- Must have knowledge of version control tools like SVN/CVS.
- Experience with ESB architecture and web application troubleshooting
- Ability to work on new and emerging technologies as required by Link Group Business.
- Sound knowledge of MS Office Products
Interested in hearing more about this role apply now! firstname.lastname@example.org