- Growing Pega team in large Financial Services business
- Immediate Start 6-month rolling Contract to Perm!
- Sydney, CBD - Multiple Opportunities
What you will be doing;
- Provide application support to business users through problem-solving
- Investigating and resolving technical issues related to IT application systems
- Work with business users and IT colleagues to ensure timely resolutions are provided to identified issues
- Support Pega production environments.
- Develop and Maintain Documentation related to Standard Operations Procedures
- Contribute to improving the efficiency of the Priority Response process and procedure
- Ensure that established procedures and standards are adhered to
- Provide effective support and minimize downtime to the business by liaising with developers, back end support, database administrators and vendors
- Collaborate with other team members to improve the overall performance delivered to customers
- Participate in after-hours and weekend support
- Good understanding of the capabilities of Middleware integration product stack, BPM processing and using the components appropriately for the implementation.
- Get involved & take responsibility in requirement gathering/understanding, development, debugging and maintenance of projects.
Experience required to be successful;
- Prior experience in Pega support / Analysis of large complex 24x7 application environments ideally in the financial services industry
- Experience with IT Service management within ITSM / ITIL framework
- Strong experience with PEGA application technical support
- Pega CSA or CSSA version 7 certification preferred.
- Experience in working on multiple operating systems (Windows, Unix)
- Experience on Database design and development of SQL Queries in ANSI standard OR any of the RDMS.
- Experience with development & deployment tools such as Maven, Jenkins and Ant scripts.
- Must have experience with issue tracking tools JIRA and Service Now.
- Must have knowledge of version control tools like SVN/CVS.
- Experience with ESB architecture and web application troubleshooting
- Ability to work on new and emerging technologies as required by Link Group Business.
- Sound knowledge of MS Office Products
Interested in hearing more about this role apply now! email@example.com