Your new role
In this role you will be working directly for a fantastic established People and Culture manager who will lead the successful candidate to the next stage of their career.
You will see yourself in a complete supporting role however this will include but not be limited to:
- Internal recruitment process including organising induction.
- Assist learning and development across all levels of the organisation.
- Supporting managers with Performance reviews as required.
- Monitoring and maintaining up-to-date HR policy and procedure framework.
- Diploma minimum qualifications in Human Resources field or related.
- Full Australian working rights.
- fantastic communication skills, both written and verbally.
- Proven exposure to working within the performance/succession planning space.
- Understanding of end to end recruitment and induction processes.
- Strong proven attention to detail skills.
- An employee working with Children’s check.
- Clear police check history.
What you need to know
Our client is going through an incredibly exciting period of development, which will see 2020 being their biggest one yet. The organisation is based around good values, good customer service and fantastic improvement to mental health. Based in the outer fringe of the CBD, you will be close to train stations however no parking is available. Interviews to commence soon.
For more information on this role apply now or contact David Crichton on 03 9957 5603.