Our client is a growing logistics organisation with operations across Australian and New Zealand. They have a unique opportunity available to join their Brisbane operations in a People & Culture Manager role, reporting directly to their COO with the support of 1 HR Advisor.
Key responsibilities include;
- Collaborate with senior leaders to develop and embed our core values and principles
- Work closely with the COO and other managers and staff across the organisation to support and manage day to day operational requirements.
- Provide informed, professional and consistent HR support and advice and seek to add tangible value by focussing effort and time on activities that will develop manager capability, confidence and practice.
- Undertake workforce planning, people strategy, organisational development, employee performance, and contribution to business strategy and planning.
- Lead and enhance the learning and development function designing career pathways;
- Lead the implementation of a program to continuously improve employee engagement;
- Lead the recruiting function
- Collaborate with senior leaders to design and deliver change management programs;
- Manage key vendor relationships
- Participate as a member of the leadership team delivering value across the organisation
- Proven success in building relationships and growing manager confidence and capability across the whole range of people management activities/functions.
- A focus on continual improvement, with proven success implementing process, policy and/or other improvements to the benefit of the business.
- A proven ability to apply the utmost discretion in dealing with sensitive issues and managing confidential personal information.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, able to articulate views convincingly, and effectively engage with and influence colleagues throughout the organisation.
- An in depth knowledge of Australian Employment Legislation and experience applying this in the workplace