As the Performance Analyst you will be tasked with providing a deep analytical insights to help drive improved growth performance for their investors.
Key responsibilities of the role will include:
- Calculating performance figures and ensuring the accuracy of reported returns
- Attribution analysis, and unit pricing validation
- FUM and MER calculations and reporting
- Develop performance dashboards; providing insights and conducting channel and segment analysis; while making recommendations on issues, trends and opportunities.
- Business partnering, insightful reporting and the ability to derive approaches that provide meaningful insights back to the business.
The ideal candidate will have experience within an Institutional Fund Manager or Custodian and have the ability to calculate investment performance of portfolios that comprise multiple instruments and asset classes. You will have a confident can do attitude, posses' superior attention to detail as well as strong communications and interpersonal skills. Advanced excel skills and programming skills in VBA, R, Matlab or Python will be highly regarded.