- Innovative Fund Manager - Strong Investment Performance Track Record
- Employer of Choice
This varied and diverse opportunity will encompass:
- Fund/Client Reporting - Client/performance reporting for institutional clients on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Oversight and management of 3rd party service providers (e.g. custodian/administrators)
- Coordinating and compilation of monthly and quarterly investment and portfolio commentaries.
- Liaison and maintaining accurate information in global asset consultant and research house databases.
- Supporting distribution and front office investment teams.
- Participate in projects and drive operational change.
For this role, you will have relevant experience in the performance reporting space and have excellent communication skills to encourage positive relationships. With a technical mind and a good working attitude, you will able to work to deadlines confidently and manage busier periods with ease.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Finance/Business degree qualified.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in client reporting/fund performance or fund operations.
- An understanding of Investment markets, various asset classes
- Strong Excel, Word and PowerPoint.