4 month temp contract
$35-40+ per hour
Work with this well branded and recognised Australian Not for Profit! Our client is a leading provider in disability assistance across NSW and is looking for a Policy Officer to support their growing business. With an annual policy review program planned for the rest of the financial year this role will work closely with the Policy Manager to review a range of policies across the business including, Corporate Services, P&C, WH&S, codes of conduct and various Disability Support policies. This role will work relatively autonomously liaising directly with senior internal stakeholders/policy owners to review and update the policies to comply with current legislation and provide a best practice model for the company. Candidates must have experience writing/reviewing policies and be able to confidently liaise with senior stakeholders. Our client has a great company culture that is passionate, happy, supportive, and engaged with a flexible approach, and onsite parking. The role will be considered on a full time/4 days a week basis.
- Experience in a policy review/writer role
- Experience in the Not-for-Profit/Healthcare sector would be desirable but not essential
- Ability to work autonomously and prioritise high volumes of work
- Comfort liaising directly with senior stakeholders
- Self-motivated and highly organised
- Team player with collaborative approach and clear communication about your workload
- Excellent interpersonal skills with an ability and eagerness to build strong relationships with staff
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong capability and confidence with technology, especially Microsoft Office
- Ability to work in a small, close knit team, and autonomously
The client is keen to interview immediately so please APPLY NOW.