This well-established financial services business is a leader in funds administration, and data management.
They are looking for an experienced Portfolio Analyst (Equities, FX, Derivatives) due to an exciting internal project.
The role includes responsibilities to include:
- Reconciliation of cash records, positions, and trades to industry-wide range of custodians and prime brokers.
- Updating the portfolio system relating to investment trades, settlements, corporate actions, income receipts and cash movements
- Monitoring upcoming Corporate Actions and submitting instructions to relevant custodians
- Build and maintain effective relationships with clients.
- Peer review of data entry and allocated tasks
12-month commitment required.
Experience in portfolio analysis is preferred as you will need to make professional judgement's and be able to follow procedures and protocol. Experience with equities, pension and superannuation or property investments required.
Or you have a Fund Accounting background – with the ability to understand the makeup of an investment portfolio; market value movement and to be able to review investment portfolio as a whole and evaluate the impact of daily cash movements and activities.
You will be a team player and have a positive attitude.