An opportunity has become available in one of the worlds' premier providers of global investment management.
This Global business offers a range of strategies from fundamental and quantitative active management approaches to indexing strategies to gain exposure to the global capital markets. Through a variety of product structures institutional, intermediary and individual investors around the world can access investment solutions to meet their needs.
They require a Portfolio Manager (Equity, derivative & FX), to join their Sydney office for a 6-month temporary role.
- Implementation of equity, derivative & FX orders across a range of active strategies partnering with trading desks to target efficient execution
- Handle cash flow activity and overall cash allocations through derivative equitization, basket orders, and single-stock transactions
- Monitor funds to ensure investment strategy is implemented effectively across applicable accounts in accordance with client guidelines
- Produce daily, periodic and ad hoc reporting and analytics to support the investment teams’ processes
You will be amongst a high-performing team, and liaising with colleague both domestically & internationally.
To be considered your work profile consists of:
- Bachelor degree; preferably in a financial field. Master's degree, CFA, CAIA certifications would be an asset.
- Experience in a similar role (portfolio implementation)
- Broad financial and investment management knowledge, particularly on financial products, fund setup and investment regulation in various jurisdictions.
- Strong process-oriented background including introduction of controls & procedures. Able to demonstrate keen awareness of Operational risk issues
- Flexible, responsive and self-starting personality. Proven experience working both independently and as part of a team in a highly collaborative, global environment
Interviews will be conducted next week – applications welcome!