- You will be responsible for designing, developing, testing and troubleshooting BI solution.
- You will have strong data visualisation and storytelling skills to be able to build out insightful dashboards of true
- You will play a heavy role in the UX / UI design of the dashboards. You will work with your team to embed quality into all your deliverables.
- Microsoft Business Intelligence stack (SSRS, SSIS, SSAS, Power BI)
- Power BI Applications Development, SQL Server, SSIS Management, SSRS Development, Dashboard Solutions
- and SQL Server Data Modelling
- Expert knowledge connecting Microsoft Azure-based Power BI to various data sources
- Building out PowerApps to meet data entry demands
- Knowledge on Azure Experience in Custom Visuals and Groups usage Prior consulting experience preferred
- DAX scripting experience is essential
- This position would suit someone with at least 3 years’ experience as a PowerBI developer
- Microsoft Azure Business Intelligence stack
- Data Quality assessment
- SQL skills
- Agile (Scrum / Kanban)
If you're interested in hearing more about this position, apply now!