Well known Australian business is looking for their next wave of Pre-Sales Consultants to join the business and help them grow their business. They're looking for energetic
- The successful Pre-Sales Consultant will require you to work very closely with their Sydney based sales team on a qualified, researched and well-scoped solution, which matches a client's requirements for their business.
- Qualifying a client's needs based on driving factors and a business's pain points.
- Identifying and putting together a trusted solution based around the products the business can provide their client.
- Act as a trusted advisor to clients and prospects, in order to work closely with their clients on their businesses requirements.
- Work with Account Managers to define value and provide in-depth propositions and project delivery. Understand and participate in performance management processes.
Work with Delivery Consultants to design ad-hoc, innovative solutions.
- Be part of a thriving team that works with some of the largest organizations across the globe and in Australia
- Great career prospects with excellent commision scheme
- Be with a fantastic team of leaders
- Full training provided via mentorship, classroom and online
Skills and experience
- Recent graduate (Business/ Engineering degree preferable) or equivalent combination of education and on-job training
- 1 to 2 years sales experience in face to face or phone based environment
- Willingness to conduct new prospecting/ cold calling
- Excellent communication, presentation and writing skills.
- Charismatic and confident presenting to groups of up to 20 people
- A genuine interest in technology and its drivers in the industry
- High level of self-motivation
If you are interested in hearing more please call Andrew Heaton on 02 9775 5917 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org