Your main responsibilities will include:
- Develops estimates and prices throughout all stages of the program.
- Develops, prepares and validates estimates and prices.
- Develops estimating and pricing methods.
- Evaluates and develops business cases.
- Provides recommendations based on data analysis from pricing/estimating (risk, financial, competitive, etc.).
- Develops and maintains pricing models.
- Develops, applies and maintains rates and factors for estimating, pricing and proposals.
- Undertake compliance activities including policy and procedure development, system deployment and training delivery.
You will have strong interpersonal skills and possess the ability to engage with the business on a day to day basis. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global business with a strong growth trajectory.
For more information please call Tiffany Way on 07 3854 3802 or hit 'Apply'