A very well established, billion dollar educational authority at the forefront of it's field.
The Principal Auditor provides detailed assessments as to the efficiency, effectiveness, compliance and financial regularity of the oragnisation's policies, procedures and standards by which the organisation's financial, physical and
nformation sources are managed.
- Prepare plans and organises audits and reviews of various financial and administrative systems.
- Conduct opening and exit interviews with managers.
- Analyse systems, processes and data and identify and appraise the adequacy of key controls and actions.
- Develop recommendations to address identified control weaknesses
- Identify system and process inefficiencies and develop recommendations to address the issues identified.
- Ad-hoc projects and duties as/when required
Does this sound like you?
This role would suit someone who is:
- CA/CPA qualified, making your 1st mover or having started your career in a Big 4 or mid-tier chartered firm.
- 1-3 years post-qualification experience
- Or, bring 6 years+ relevant experience within internal audit for a commercial entity
- Impecccable communications and presentation
- Ability to influence and work with stakeholders at all levels