· Lead, transform and document enhancements to support functions delivered technology platforms
· Large % of the role is the engagement with key business stakeholders including Super Users & functional owners across all levels and divisions of the business.
It is therefore crucial the candidate has commercial experience as a process manager within a similar sized business across multiple divisions to enable technology processes are at there maximum for the business
· Improve processes for the technology systems and platforms and evolve processes to deliver further efficiencies, governance and control,
· Working with all business stakeholders (including software providers) to assess/justify and prioritise process changes, improvements and new development
· Facilitation with PO and CI teams to document the outcome of process improvements that have been delivered
· Ongoing planning, tracking and reporting of these activities.
- Commerical experience leading process improvement change for ERP adoption for business in different functions
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to build rapport, instil trust, and communicate in a way people understand and respond positively to. The successful candidate will have the humility and emotional intelligence to build relationships with anybody within the business.
- Experience of delivering tangible benefits to a business or clients through Lean process improvement. Also, experience embedding Lean in to an organisation with low continuous improvement maturity.
- A real passion for the subject matter, and an intellectual curiosity around process improvement.
- Excellent knowledge of Lean, enabling a level of self-sufficiency and autonomy. Ideally this person will act as a source of knowledge for less experienced/less knowledgeable colleagues.
- The ability to work ‘hands on’ delivering change and evidencing value rather than operating at a strategic or abstract level.