Your new role
In this role you will be working within an incredible organisation with a great culture and positive environment.
- Supporting the team to process NDIS plans.
- Fast paced with the need to multitask, while not compromising on quality.
- Management of Adhoc changes to plans as required.
- Any additional tasks as requested by organisation management.
- A role that will allow you to learn and develop on the go.
- Essential – Car and licence – Only due to location.
- Must have a current Employee Working with Children’s check
- Proven high attention to detail.
- Clear police check history.
- Some experience within NDIS would be ideal however not required.
- Strong data entry administration skillset.
- Demonstrated ability within the Microsoft Office suite.
- Able to commit to working through the contract period.
What you need to know
Our client needs someone who is able to join the team and support over this period, The role does require you to have attention to detail and fast processing skillset throughout the role. As part of this role before commencement you will also be required to complete a NDIS Check (All done online) a police check (online) and be able to provide Drivers licence and WWCC evidence at interview.
For more information on this role apply now or contact David Crichton on 03 9957 5603.