Your new role
In this role you will be working within friendly and supportive team with a great culture and positive environment.
- Supporting the team to process NDIS financial plan management invoices
- Respond to clients, participants and carers' queries
- Assist other providers with invoice queries and resolution
- Essential – Car and licence – Only due to location.
- Must have a current Employee Working with Children’s check
- Proven high attention to detail.
- Fast and accurate data-entry skills
What you need to know
As our client is a non-profit, several checks are required before commencement - police check, WWCC, DWES check and an online NDIS training course will be required. Immediate start required!