Your new role
In this role you will be working within an incredible organisation with a great culture and positive environment.
- Matching, batching and coding invoices
- Processing invoices for payments
- Assisting clients, carer or families with any queries
- Strong data-entry experience with a high attention to detail
- Essential – Car and licence –due to location.
- Highly desirable - a current Employer’s Working with Children’s check
- Clear police check history
- Some experience within NDIS would be ideal
- Demonstrated ability within the Microsoft Office suite
- Able to commit to working through the contract period
What you need to know
Initially you will be training both in the office and by Zoom. You may also continue to work from home in the future. The role does require you to have solid office experience, attention to detail and fast processing skills. As part of this role before commencement you will also be required to complete a NDIS Check (All done online) a police check (online) and be able to provide Drivers licence and WWCC evidence at interview.