- Process invoices and other accounts documentation in accordance with company procedures, which may involve checking and confirming liability for payment, obtaining authorisations for payment and allocating expenditure to correct accounts.
- Checking and reporting variations between invoiced amounts and payments received and verifying discounts or rebates taken.
- Prepare journal entries and effect trial balances as required, which may involve carrying out general banking duties and extracting statistical data from records for analysis;
- Account for and process assigned financial administrative and accounting tasks as required primarily as part of Exflow & Readsoft system integration for the Dynamics 365 upgrade
- Experience as a processing officer
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Technology and Process, Verbal Communication, Written Communication Skills
- Dynamics 365
- Accounts Payable/Invoice Processing
Potential for the role to be extended as 3 months is a minimum and 6 months potential based on business requirements.
If this role may be of interest to you please click 'apply today'