|Job Title:||Procurement Analyst|
|Contact Name:||Sarah Kennedy|
|Job Published:||October 09, 2018 17:18|
Key responsibilities will include
Develop category management strategies for the relevant categories
• Work with Category Managers post contract to create an implementation plan and business roll out plan
• Work with suppliers to implement pricing and stocking requirement in the relevant systems
• Update the contract management system to all ensure all documents are loaded correctly.
• Work with business stakeholder to describe the key features of the contract and their requirements under the contract
• Prepare transition plans for new suppliers and exiting of old suppliers
• Work with the Procurement Operations team to ensure supplier details and pricing are updated correctly in the relevant systems
• Work together with the System Manager to ensure approved processes are implemented in the Procurement systems
• Assist during Procurement audits
• Encouraging an environment of sharing knowledge and ideas to ensure continuous improvement within Procurement and the business
• Creating and maintaining strong relationships and clear lines of communication with key stakeholders, proposed project teams, potential and existing clients
• Assist Risk Manager to identify and manage risks associated with Procurement and Supply Chain processes
• Develop category management strategies for the relevant categories
The successful candidate will have a background in both finance and procurement, be highly analytical, and have the ability to look at large and complex data and translate these into meaningful reports to key stakeholders in the business. You will build strong and effective relationships with team members and have the ability to problem solve and get the best outcome for the business. Your collaborative approach and strong influencing skills will help you be results orientated. You will have previously worked with large complex systems such as Oracle and have very good MS Office skills.
For more information please contact Sarah Kennedy 07 3854 3801 or apply below.