A large ASX listed financial services organisation with a strong focus on a collaborative culture and flexible working arrangements, is seeking a Procurement Leader with travel procurement experience.
This is a great opportunity to join a forward thinking and growing business and a high performing team.
An opportunity for a procurement professional on a 14-month fixed-term contract to be part of a team of 6 in this large listed business. This role includes full lifecycle management for the travel and events category and requires the candidate to understand supply chain, market intelligence, sourcing, supplier management, leakage monitoring and management and advice.
With an emphasis on travel and events, you will be solely responsible for going out to tender for their travel contracts and renewing 160 contracts for hotels both domestic and international.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Negotiate and manage new contract terms and tenure with existing and new suppliers.
- Identify and propose new suppliers for the category.
- Review and manage supplier performance including SLA governance and other contract deliverables.
- Draft appropriate tenders, contracts and work orders, negotiate commercials and SLA with new suppliers.
- Draft and execute extensions, variations and terminations of legal instruments that meet stakeholder’s business needs.
- Analyse spend across the category and identify opportunities for cost savings
- Resolve supplier disputes that have been escalated by the business
- Build on existing and create new relationships with suppliers.
The successful candidate must have experience in procurement with a focus on travel to be considered for this role. You will have extensive experience within procurement working in large and complex environments. You will have strong analytical skills, reading contracts and extracting information and excellent communication skills.
You must be available to start mid-March in this role.