|Job Title:||Procurement Leader|
|Contact Name:||Jade Blackburn|
|Job Published:||March 14, 2020 09:16|
Reporting to the Head of Finance, this newly created position of Procurement Leader has been established to implement the procurement strategy, develop processes and systems required to deliver procurement and post contract management.
Your key responsibilities will include but not limited to the following;
• Develop and implement overarching policies, procedures, systems, structures and frameworks for all procurement related activities to deliver best practice procurement and contract management solutions
• Provide advice to key stakeholders on all aspects of procurement strategy and practice
• Lead negotiations with business partners and suppliers and establish collaborative stakeholder and strategic supplier relationships to maximise the organisation’s influence and to develop and implement procurement arrangements and initiatives that deliver optimal value for money outcomes
• Establish key performance indicators and qualitative and quantitative metrics to capture, report and evaluate the benefit and performance of all procurement activity and lead improvement planning and implementation in consultation with key stakeholders and suppliers.
• Develop excellent and effective collaborative relationships with key stakeholders and external providers to ensure strategic and operational needs are fully understood and incorporated.
The successful candidate will have tertiary qualifications in a relevant discipline and experience in a leadership role with a strong working knowledge of procurement processes; specifically, strong experience of tendering and managing high value contracts. The ideal candidate will have experience working in the Energy or Resources sector, you will be an expert at influencing and negotiating and have the capacity to facilitate change. You will be a trusted commercial advisor, with a clear commitment to good procurement ethics and compliance. Ideally you will have a working knowledge of ERP and procurement systems.
For a confidential discussion about the role please contact Jade Blackburn or Sarah Kennedy at Perigon Group 07 3854 3803 or apply to the email below.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Accounts Payable Officer - AP Team Leader
Billings Team Leader - global law firm
Circa $90,000 p,a, package dependent on experience
Corporate Finance Analyst
Up to $125k package plus bonus depending on experi
Financial Accounting Manager - ASX200
Circa $175,000 plus super