Our client is a large manufacturing business based in Muarrie with a 3 month contract opportunity for an experience Purchasing Officer to join the team. Longer term opportunities or potential extensions may be available depending on business requirements.
Working closely with the site and operations, this head office based role will include;
- Replenish stock deficiencies by creating and issuing Purchase orders based on re-order report.
- Issuing of Purchase Orders from approved maintenance requisitions.
- Ensure all Purchase Order details are correct and supplier confirmation.
- Manage any related invoice queries.
- Management of open Purchase Orders to ensure items are delivered on time. Overdue items are investigated and details reported to relevant stakeholders – daily.
- Generate and distribute ‘Report Mex Out of Stock’ to relevant stakeholders and manage enquires.
- Amending stock item and supplier details within Operating System.
- Liaise with current suppliers regarding supply concerns and inform internal stakeholders of outcomes.
- Liaise with suppliers and internal stakeholders regarding procurement of new stock items or reviewing existing stock performance.
- At least 1 years experience in a role performing purchasing duties
- Experience in a manufacturing or heavy industry organisaiton would be highly regarded
- Strong communications skills and ability to manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Availability to start immediately for a 3 month contract role
For more information, please call Savannah Crydon 07 3854 3806.