This large Financial Institution has an exceptional opportunity to join them as the Product Owner for Open Banking. You will be representing Head of Products working with the Open Banking program providing subject matter expertise from a Retail Banking and product knowledge perspective for the delivery of our new Open Banking platform.
Your primary focus will be understanding the products that offer to provide expertise to the Program scope and deliverables. You will assist the Program delivery team to assess the business impacts and benefits being driven out of the program.
The Product Owner acts as a conduit between business areas and the delivery team, translating product offerings into Open Banking deliverable requirements and features.
You'll work closely with the delivery team, in particular Business and Data Analysts, to assist in building out the requirements, data, and business rules to support the new Open Banking platform. Also, you will be tasked with working with Program Business Analysts to identify changes to existing processes within Products
- Experience as Product Owner in Retail Banking with data analytic skills or other role, specifically relating to data.
- Demonstrated relationship management, consulting, negotiation, and facilitation skills
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a senior Products role within Financial Services product/process improvement area
- Experience creating alignment between what the business need is and what the technical solution looks like
- Ability to create connections between Open banking with market trends/client needs, business strategy
- Demonstrated experience in managing stakeholder expectations and coordinating dependencies
- Proven ability to communicate effectively with Project Managers, Technical Leaders, and Vendors around requirements and priorities