Product Architect is required to have significant experience in the following
Must have significant hands on SA experience with :
- Data architectures
- AWS Cloud Architecture,
- Microsoft Office 365 and the various applications and integration opportunities across this tech stack
- Azure Logic Apps and Azure functions.
The required experience to be successful;
- Overall 10+ years of relevant experience as an Solution architect specifically with Data architectures, AWS Cloud Architecture, Microsoft Office 365 and the various applications and integration opportunities across this tech stack, Azure Logic Apps and Azure functions.
- Experience with large Full Life Cycle project implementations, with hands-on delivery and managing both onshore and offshore teams. Experience in large enterprise businesses will be a plus.
- Experience with all aspects of the system implementation process of system design, configuration, customization, integration, testing and support including, but not limited to, gathering requirements, designing the future state solution, the development objects related to their process scope, as well as supporting testing and post-implementation support.
- Must have experience with design, development and deployment of SOA and API integration based architecture for a large organization leveraging multiple COTS Business applications.
- Extensive experience applying Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) concepts including REST-ful and SOAP-based services
- Designed and developed enterprise services using RAML and REST based APIs
- Has strong experience in the Application Integration Architecture, API and Microservices architecture, Solution Design, and Development using SOA/EAI solutions
- Experienced in both Agile and waterfall methodologies
- Good understanding of Azure and/or AWS cloud
- Experience in designing architecture in Azure and/or AWS cloud will be an added advantage.
- Have excellent interpersonal, verbal and written skills and the ability to interact with all level of stakeholders, support personnel, and clients
- Strong documentation, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or any related field and a minimum of 8 years of relevant experience providing IT enablement solutions