This global asset manager has a diversified product offering in Australia and is looking to expand their suite of products. They have a close-knit & professional culture, strong tenure across the business and excellent long-term career opportunities both locally and globally.
The purpose of this position is to support the Wholesale and Institutional Distribution teams by providing investment solution development, market intelligence and sales support in order to grow and diversify the asset and client base. Cover responsible investment products, equities, fixed income & a range of specialist investment products.
- Management and development of existing and new investment solutions for the Wholesale and Institutional Distribution channels
- Responsibility for the coordination of the RFP / RFI process
- Detailed competitor analysis and benchmarking using external databases such as eVestment, Mercer Insight, Rainmaker and Morningstar Workstation.
- Coordinate product disclosure statements
- Research of industry trends that will support the sales teams and ensure success when defending existing strategies or launching new investment offerings.
- Research within the organisation's network to identify relevant, competitive and in demand strategies that could be successfully introduced to the Australian and New Zealand market.
- Support the Head of Marketing in the coordination and sign off of new and existing marketing materials.
- Actively participate in the planning, organisation and execution of national fund manager roadshows
We are looking for someone who:
- Is either an Analyst from a research house OR a Product Manager within the asset management industry
- Ideally has equity trustees experience
- Has experience coordinating PDSs, doing competitor analysis and organising RFPs
- Registry exposure is an advantage
- Opportunity to work for a highly successful, global asset manager with excellent brand name & client base
- Excellent local & global career opportunities down the track
- Above market salary + up to 50% bonus potential
- Broad role with variety & exposure to senior leadership